Sunday, September 16, 2007

BIGWAVEDAVE TRIBUTE BLOG


I can not figure out why I have nothing better to do then throw up a blog about the BIG WAVE DAVE. The Wave as he is lovingly know started humbly on the plains of the great Rockies. Next to the thundering and deafening falls of the Missouri ( one that I have canoed hundreds of miles of) he learned the value of a nod when misunderstood. Laboring for hours under the bright lights of basement windows he finally got his big break with the West Coast Team Walk Alot. An original member he bit is teeth on the West coast Beach circuit and numerous weddings, baptism and reunion gigs. Currently venturing out on a solo gig. There is rumour they he may be back to do a reunion tour with Team Walk Alot next year. Maybe....

1 comment:

The Fairy Godfather said...

Although language is your forte, spelling is not! I do appreciate the praise heaped upon me. Yes, I do feel like Pete Best (the missing Beatle)as far as Team Walk Alot. Me a founding member, discarded like a used condom. The nerve. I expect to come out of retirement next year and take my place as not only a member of TWA but there may be a power shift as I retake the crown of KING WALK ALOT. Be scared....be very scared.
Iron Maiden tickets will be forth coming. I need to get my studded leather gear back from the dry cleaners. And with the parting words of "It's not the cough that takes you off, but rather the coffin they take you off in." and with that, the BigWave has slipped back into the ocean.