Friday, September 14, 2007

Big Birthday Bash


So here I am and there I went. We had a big birthday bash last week. The Hawthorne twins (max and zadie), The Division twins (castle and August) and the Belmont twins (Cedar and Eden). In addition we had the Burnside group (canyon and Glacier) and the LO group (jimmy). Oma and nonnie ran after all the kids and we showed off our half finished house. The pic is Oma's present to the twins. What can I say it is sweet.

I have a race next week. The last of the year and I haven't been paddling much. I hope my fatty boom boom doesn't sink the boat.
नमस्ते

2 comments:

The Fairy Godfather said...

Pocohantas, hey, you need to check out my blog. I have started the Iron Maiden page just for you! Now when you say "Half the paddle...twice the man." Are you talking "twice the man as in WEIGHT?" Just wondering.

Joyce said...

Hey Paddle man - here's to your next race. You are the river man - we have all the confidence that you will perform again!
All is well here in Africa - keeping dad out of the shops and holding tightly on the money is a great task to manage. Sending you our love!